Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll     

> Gay Life In Lviv, is here any?
милкивей
Отправлено: Вс 18-Мар-2012, 21:49
Quote Post

Новичок
Group Icon

hey

sorry for writing in english,i know a little russian,but i can't express myself in that language.

i'm a hungarian lesbian who is staying in lviv till the end of april. i came here for an internship,but basicaly don't do anything here (literally...) just hanging around all day.

i would like to get to know some queer people here.i don't expect a huge gay life in ukraine,of course,but must be some gay people ;)

so if anybody,who is reading this, wants to meet me,i would be very glad. :8()
or just if you know something about the gay scene in lviv,or can you offer me a women's football team or anything,please,let me know...
QMSPMEmail Poster
Челси
Отправлено: Вт 20-Мар-2012, 21:59
Quote Post

Новичок
Group Icon

QUOTE (милкивей @ Вс 18-Мар-2012, 20:49)
hey

sorry for writing in english,i know a little russian,but i can't express myself in that language.

i'm a hungarian lesbian who is staying in lviv till the end of april. i came here for an internship,but basicaly don't do anything here (literally...) just hanging around all day.

i would like to get to know some queer people here.i don't expect a huge gay life in ukraine,of course,but must be some gay people ;)

so if anybody,who is reading this, wants to meet me,i would be very glad. :8()
or just if you know something about the gay scene in lviv,or can you offer me a women's football team or anything,please,let me know...

Hello, милкивей! I would help you with great pleasure, but I can't. I don't live in Ukraine. You will hardly find somebody to help you here, this place is lifeless. I registered here a few days ago and I've not chatted with anybody untill now. )))
QMSPM

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll     

реклама на сайте