[ Поиск ] - [ Пользователи ] - [ Календарь ]
Полная Версия: Gay Life In Lviv
милкивей
hey

sorry for writing in english,i know a little russian,but i can't express myself in that language.

i'm a hungarian lesbian who is staying in lviv till the end of april. i came here for an internship,but basicaly don't do anything here (literally...) just hanging around all day.

i would like to get to know some queer people here.i don't expect a huge gay life in ukraine,of course,but must be some gay people wink.gif

so if anybody,who is reading this, wants to meet me,i would be very glad. rolleyes.gif
or just if you know something about the gay scene in lviv,or can you offer me a women's football team or anything,please,let me know...
Челси
QUOTE (милкивей @ Вс 18-Мар-2012, 20:49)
hey

sorry for writing in english,i know a little russian,but i can't express myself in that language.

i'm a hungarian lesbian who is staying in lviv till the end of april. i came here for an internship,but basicaly don't do anything here (literally...) just hanging around all day.

i would like to get to know some queer people here.i don't expect a huge gay life in ukraine,of course,but must be some gay people wink.gif

so if anybody,who is reading this, wants to meet me,i would be very glad. rolleyes.gif
or just if you know something about the gay scene in lviv,or can you offer me a women's football team or anything,please,let me know...

Hello, милкивей! I would help you with great pleasure, but I can't. I don't live in Ukraine. You will hardly find somebody to help you here, this place is lifeless. I registered here a few days ago and I've not chatted with anybody untill now. )))
Здесь расположена полная версия этой страницы.